Bridging Asia/China and the Netherlands
Do you want to be a connector between Asia/China and the Netherlands? Are you adventurous, ambitious and eager to show your skills in tackling some of our business challenges, as a consultancy, during the pandemic? And do you like to contribute actively, share your opinions and ideas?
Then this might be the internship for you!
As an intern, you will act as an assistant to our team in day to day business as well as develop new opportunities. We are currently looking for 2 new interns:
- Scope : project management
You are outgoing and an active and flexible brainstormer and explorer. You will work with the team on renewing the strategy of our company, the acquisition of new projects and offer support in ongoing projects. You are expected to share your ideas, and take the initiative to set up new things. You will be assisting in sourcing, matchmaking and brokerage and possibly create business cases around horticulture, smart city, and circular economy.
- Scope: Communication and Social Media
You are in charge of organizing the communication channels, and creating appealing content for our website and blogs. We work with WordPress and Chinese social media.
You will develop content around events and business themes to connect Asian and Dutch businesses in times of the pandemic.
- You are enrolled in a business related study, like Marketing, International Business or Communication Studies, on university or HBO level in the Netherlands.
- You are proficient in English and preferably Mandarin. Dutch is a plus.
- You have knowledge of Chinese, Asian and Western business customs.
- You are an experienced user of Chinese social media and preferably also WordPress.
- You can think positively, conceptually and strategically, but you can also be hands-on.
You like to venture into new directions and are excited to put them into practice.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you enjoy communicating with (prospective) clients.
- You are a strong team communicator, but can also work independently as a skilled multitasker.
- You are (preferably) available for 5 to 6 months, 4 days a week.
About Orange Swallow
We are an ambitious young company in a dynamic market in the field of business consultancy
(and travel), with a focus on China/Asia. We specialize in serving organizations and businesses on both sides, that want to develop their projects and build cooperative relationships. We support them in all business matters, such as market research, development of entry strategies, preparation of fact finding visits and matchmaking, and of course with all travel arrangements.
Allowance: € 300-450
Location: Leiden (physical meetup in the office after lockdown)
Preferred start: Mid-February 2021
Interested? Please respond with your motivation letter, CV and availability details to email@example.com.